Eyes & Vision contains blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) extract. All ingredients are certified organic. Our operations are in accordance with the guidelines of certified organic farming.%
KORILANE EYES & VISION 100ml
Wild blueberry extract is the right choice if you want to support good eye health and vision. Often, the mucous membranes of the eyes can become red, the capillaries in the eyes can burst, you can feel like you have grains of sand in your eyes, and you can have pain in your eyebrows. Pure wild bilberry extract is the best natural remedy to contribute to normal vision through its antioxidant effects and to stabilize collagen formation in the eyes.
But the benefits of wild blueberries go beyond eyes and vision. Wild bilberry extract is also an excellent digestive aid and the anthocyanins (natural pigments) it contains contribute to vascular health. Wild blueberry extract is a concentrate of natural vitamins and minerals. In particular, it contains manganese, which in turn helps to maintain normal bones, contributes to the formation of connective tissue and helps to protect the body against oxidative stress.
The product is certified organic, contains laboratory-tested vitamins and minerals, and has the EE-ÖKO-03 label from the Estonian Veterinary and Food Administration. The extract is vegan, gluten-free, suitable for lactose intolerant, contains no alcohol, synthetic substances, colourings or preservatives.
Eyes & Vision Benefits of Wild Blueberry Extract. The product contains 100ml of extract. For best results, we recommend a minimum of one health course containing 2 bottles of extract. We recommend repeating the health regimen 4-6 times a year, depending on your own health and needs. If desired, the extract can also be taken monthly.
Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) of the extract directly into the mouth and consume 2 times daily before meals (30min-1h before eating). Keep the opened bottle in a dark and cool place at a recommended temperature of 4-10C (refrigerator). Shake before use. NOTE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and to lead a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children!
Wild blueberries are so good for your health in so many ways, it’s too good to be true. Cellular, laboratory, animal and human experiments have repeatedly proven the extraordinary physical and mental powers of these little miracle bears.
- Wild blueberries help maintain good eye health and contribute to normal vision through their antioxidant effects. In addition, wild bilberry helps to stabilise collagen formation in the eyes.
- Wild bilberry extract naturally contains anthocyanins (natural pigments) which contribute to vascular health.
- Wild bilberry supports digestion by contributing to normal glycemic, lipid and protein metabolism.
- Wild blueberry extract contains manganese (10 ml at a daily dose of 1 mg / 50% NRV), which helps to maintain normal bones and contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue. In addition,
- manganese contributes to normal energy metabolism and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.